Thursday, October 4, 2012

the comment: The Home Version online reviews

The Home Version I love my crocs. I have worn crocs for a few years now for work (medical). I decided to buy these and try them out on my recent vacation to Florida and Disneyworld. They held up great. Feet got sore from walking all day for 3 days but not from the shoes. They are the most comfortable shoes I have worn on such a trip. Friends warned that I shouldn't wear sandals but these were awesome, just had to put sunblock on the tops of feet to keep from burning. Now I want to get other styles that have been coming out.

Ed Hardy Skull Butterflies Roses Cocoa (Eyewear) OMG!!!! These sunglasses are GORGEOUS!!!!!! Well made, fit like a dream, and are many cuts above even the most high end designer sunglasses!!! If you want to rock your "edginess" with class, these are the ticket! They most certainly are not cheap, but well worth the cost in my opinion.
the comment: The Home Version online reviews
The Home Version I have knee issues and occasional issues with plantar fasciitis. These shoes are very cushioning, allowing my knee to be pain free, and the stiffness of the midfoot prevents flares of the plantar fasciitis.PRior to these issues, I still used these shoes for running 30-40 miles per week. Very happy with the Brooks Beast

No comments:

Post a Comment